Followers

Search This Blog

Monday 14 February 2011

I kneel before

I kneel before my God and King.
And bring to you my everything.
My hopes, my fears, my joys my all.
Lord take them all and set me free

 Set me free to worship thee
My god my king my everything
Forgive me sinner that I am
So I may live and grow in thee

I love you more than words can say
But you dear lord have loved me more
Enough to die on Calvary’s tree
Taking all my pain and shame away

And though I still do things so wrong
You are so loving patient and kind.
You love your children so much more
Much more that we can ever know

Oh heavenly father when things go wrong
And we turn away in selfish pride.
You are still there waiting for us
To humbly come to you in prayer.

And when we finally realize
We need you more and more each day
Come and fill us with love anew
And help us follow only you.


No comments:

Pageviews last month