Followers

Search This Blog

Monday 14 February 2011

by his stripes

                                                               By his stripes
By His stripes I am healed
By His blood I am washed
I am a new creation
And forever I am free

Wash me in your spirit
Purge me from my sin
Take away the shame I feel.
And bring me into peace

Cleanse me from all wrong
Thoughts and attitudes
Cleanse my body make me whole
Wash me clean with power

Make me the child who can be taught
Who is willing to be led
Let me eat the living word
And truly well be fed

Let your healing flow through me
And touch another heart
Show your loving grace through me
And let them truly see

You are the son who sets them free
When in faith they bend the knee
You have come to give them life.
And give them all eternity


No comments:

Pageviews last month