Followers

Search This Blog

Monday 14 February 2011

I kneel before the throne

I kneel before the throne of grace
Worship and praise you mighty king
Glorify and honor your holy name
Bow down and worship the prince of peace

Your throne is eternal you reign on high
Your mighty right hand guides and leads
My heart is in awe of your mighty power
And heaven is filled with your glorious light

Mighty councilor and risen Lord
Sword of the sprit truth and light
You fill my heart to overflow
With your mercy grace and love

All power is in you, my Lord and king
You hold the keys to life and death
You will this earth with a mighty hand
Yet you know feeble frame and mind

Lord I am filled with mighty awe
As I stand before the throne of grace
I worship with angels singing your praise
My spirit is free and praise flows eternal

No comments:

Pageviews last month