Followers

Search This Blog

Thursday 19 March 2015

A Childs Prayer

A CHILDS PRAYER What are you searching for? My precious child Said Jesus to the child on bended knee With his head resting on his hands I’m searching for peace And joy, and love And a nice bowl of porridge When I awake I’m seeking for peace For mum and dad To let the fighting stop So we can be together again I’m seeking for grace And forgiveness again For chasing the cat And scaring the bird I’m seeking to serve you To give you my heart To tell all my friends How precious you are I’m seeking your healing For my Nan who is sick I know you reach down From the heavens above I’m seeking patience In church tomorrow To sit through the sermon Without making a noise My son you are precious And special to me I have heard your prayers Now leave it to me

No comments:

Pageviews last month