Followers

Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 February 2012

As I was praying I got a vision of a rose This is very prominent in my life as there are several events of late that can be in different forms of a rose This is me thinking I am not saying its a word from God but you can make your own decisions hope it speaks to you and may be make you think or bring you comfort Each petal on a rose represents a character of God As a rose unfolds more as the bud opens more petals are shown So the closer we get to the Lord The more the rose opens and the more of his love and character shows Like a rose bud The love of Jesus opens up more and when it is fully open It shows the full beauty and love of Christ We are like a rose seed It needs to fall to the ground and die But when it does the growth begins and its journey ends with its beauty in full bloom

No comments:

Pageviews last month