Followers

Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 February 2012

YOU DON'T HAVE TO CRY ALONE
You don't have to cry on your own any more
I will touch you I will heal your broken heart
I cried your tears at Calvary
I died to take your pain

Hand over to me the years of self doubt
And the years of feeling all alone
Receive my love once again
Receive my healing touch

Let all the emotions that are shut up inside
flow out like a river and bring you release
So don't be afraid to let those tears flow
Your surrounded by love and people who care

So break down the wall of fear and pain
And let those tears fall bringing untold peace
Give all your pains and burdens to Christ
For his yoke is easy And his burden is light
Written soon after the death of Georgie Howe
Who passed away

No comments:

Pageviews last month